baby
baby
baby
baby

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another visit to the Insta Care...

Well, we visited the insta care for the second time with Kyle tonight. Kyle was running around the house with his cars and ran right into the corner of the wall. He hit the top of his head and has an inch to an inch and a half cut. He received 4 staples to close it up. Yes I said staples. He screamed when the doctor placed them but he didn't move. He just squeezed my arms and hands and luckily the staples were placed in less than a minute. He is a brave and special boy. Kyle is only 3 years old and he has had stitches and now staples. I see a future full of emergency room and insta care visits. We didn't take any pictures during, but I will take some pictures of the staples and his head tomorrow and post them later.

11 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Poor baby!!

Heather Rae said...

Oh, Kyle!! Sweet boy, that is so sad. :(

Lauri said...

Oh goodness!! That is so sad!! My husband had to get staples in his head last spring! NOT FUN!! :(

Amanda said...

YIKES!!! He sounds like a trooper! I can't believe he has already had stitches and now staples! WOWZAS!

Good luck with that boy!

Cher said...

OMG!! Poor little guy! It is so sad when they go through these things:( I think we are both destined to be frequent fliers at the ER...we have boys its in our blood:) love ya and miss you:)

Leiann said...

This is what I see in Emma's future. She runs into stuff all the time. And there is rarely a time that she doesn't have a bruise on her. Poor clumsy girl! I'm not looking forward to that. Poor Kyle! Sounds like he's a trooper!

Leslie said...

Oh, poor thing!! I guess he is related to Steve, after all! He is very brave to have sat through that. At least When Sydney gad her staple in her head, it was in the back of the head.

Krystal said...

Cool staples that will a cool story for kyle to tell when he's older. Ive always wanted some cool scare from stitches or to break a leg or something. I know weird but it fascinates me the things they do to fix people. He's a trooper.

Michelle said...

HUH?! What? Staples? I am reminding of our cousin Joshua and the crazy amounts of times he has visited the ER. I am so sad for Kyle. what a sweet, and brave little guy. I can just see his face now.

Wendy Anderson said...

Oh my heck thats crazy!! I dont think I would do that well if someone came at me with a staple gun!!

Gerritt and Melissa said...

Poor kid! Glad he did so well though.