baby
baby
baby
baby

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Unexpected News....but Exciting

I know I haven't posted for awhile, we have been in Washington for a family vacation. I will post pictures soon. First of all, we have some big news.....We are expecting baby number 3 in March; March 11 is the official due date. This pregnancy took us by surprise. We weren't quite expecting this but we are excited, some days better than others. I have been sick which is not abnormal for me. Steve has been great in helping me in any way he can. The kids have been good but I don't think they know what is going on except mom is not herself.

16 comments:

Tashina said...

Wow! Congrats! That is so exciting!!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Congrats Mony!! You and Brooke will be having your babies around the same time. Scott and I are still a long way off, I think even though when I hear baby news I kind of think differently (Scott keeps saying he'd like to have a baby but he usually changes his mind in a few days).

Miss Kim said...

Thats so exciting! I'm glad I happened to check your blog today! My own mother and sister forgot to tell me!!

Gerritt and Melissa said...

Congrats! Too bad I didn't get to see you when you were here.... Miss you
Melissa

Bingham fam said...

YAY!!! I am happy for you. I hope you feel good and that this pregnancy goes great. When can we get together?

Becca said...

That is so exciting!!! I wish you the best!!!!!

Marianne said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Krystal said...

Hey Mo Im glad you found our page. I gave in and started blogging. We did have fun and yes I did beat him down the zip line. Well see you saturday.

Christina said...

Congratulations! I hear number three is easier- you will have to let us know when the time comes!!!!

Wendy Anderson said...

AAH oh my heck EXCITING and CONGRATS!!! I am so excited and happy for you!!

Cher said...

I bet thats a HUGE and nice surprise..but how sweet that all your kids will be close together?! I'm excited for you:)!!!

Amanda said...

WOW!!! You will do great! Good luck with the pregnancy!

The Culbertson's said...

TAG your it, see my blog for details

Jen said...

Holy smokes--are you trying to pass me up. That is so exciting!!!!!! Congrats.

Ashlee and Shane said...

Congrats! That is exciting!

Cam and Chelle said...

Congrats girl! Maybe you'll get a girl this time around!!