baby
baby
baby
baby

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thanks for the suggestions...

Thank you all for your suggestions. So I started potty training Kyle on Saturday June 7 and Saturday and Sunday he had a few accidents. Monday he only had 2 accidents and now he goes days with no accidents. Hopefully I am not jinking myself. He has been so easy, so I am told. He wears underwear all day long and he still wears a diaper at night, but sometimes he keeps it dry. We will see. I tried using a little toilet for the first 2 days but he hated it; he wanted to use the big toilet like Dad and since then he has done fantastic. He gets a sticker and a chocolate everytime he goes pee on the toliet and a sticker and 2 chocolates everytime he goes poop on the toilet. I still ask him frequently if he needs to go, but most of the time he goes by himself.
We went camping over Father's day weekend and I think the outhouses scared him. We had to really push him to use them. We let him just pee outside once but he peed all over Steve so we didn't do that anymore. Overall he is doing great!

He has been the best kid for any transition in his life. I have really had it easy and so now I am afraid for the transitions with Miles. Hopefully he wont be a nightmare.

8 comments:

Marianne said...

Wow! He really was easy! My Noah took months before he'd go number 2! I'm jealous.

Ashlee and Shane said...

That is great!!! Gavin has peed outside a few times, but i never know until i turn around and there he is going on the grass or cement!!! yikes! Anyway, sounds like he is doing great at it!!

Lauri said...

Hi Monica! Hopefully you remember me from Ricks! Ashlee's friend! :) Anyway, I saw your name on her blog and had to check it out! :)
It looks like you guys are doing really well! Your boys are TOO cute! Good to see you! :)
Lauri

Cam and Chelle said...

i Monica, It's Michelle from Perkins... how are you guys?!! Your boys are both super cute! Congrats!

Lauri said...

I had to comment on Ashlee's comment....what she didn't mention is Gavin wanted to be Bumblebee from Tranformers and pee outside!!! Still makes me laugh thinking about it! Had to share that!! Haha! :)

Cam and Chelle said...

We live in the NE part of Denver, right by the airport, Littleton is like 20-ish minutes nd Castlerck is even farther south... we love it out here! Here's my email: chellebirch@gmail.com

Tashina said...

Monica!! I saw your name on Jessica's blog, so I had to see if it was really you! I can't believe you have 2 kids now! Really I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen you! How are you guys?

Marianne said...

I'm making our blog private, so if you'd like to still view it, I need your email address. Just email me at joelmaryorton@yahoo.com Thanks