baby
baby
baby
baby

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Layla - 6 months




I just took Layla in for her 6 month appointment. I can't believe my baby is 6 months old. She is rolling all over the floor. She will be at one end of the room and in a matter of a minute she will be at the other end. She has started pulling herself to her hands and knees to start crawling. Luckily she has not started crawling yet but it is just a matter of time. She loves baby food. So far her favorites are sweet potatoes, peas, and pears. She does not like banana. Ya, she is weird. Her stats: 15 lbs (24%), 25 inches long (18%), and 16 inches head circumference (14%). She is just a petite little girl. We love her so much.

6 comments:

Cam and Chelle said...

Aww! She's so so cute! I loved reading through all your updates! What a fun summer!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

She is so tiny compared to Emma, Brooke's daughter! Or maybe Emma is just a giant compared to Layla. :)

What a cutie--I can't figure out who she looks like besides Miles. Love those blue eyes, though.

Krystal said...

she is so cute. I love her loong eye lashes.

Leslie said...

She is just too cute!!! She's got beautiful eyelashes! lucky girl.

Michelle said...

I can't believe how much she has changed! She weighs only 5 pounds less than Emmory! She is so delicious!

Lacey said...

Monica,
It is great to hear from you. It looks like you have a cute little family. How are you sisters? I still have dreams about all of us practicing baton or twirling in competitions together. I can't believe that was over a decade ago. It is crazy how time flies. We should have a reunion one of these days eh.
Lacey