baby
baby
baby
baby

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Weekend

Miles and Reagan


Rayce giving Kyle a ride






I took the kids camping with my sister and her family, my brother, and my other sister and brother in law. Steve unfortunately had to work all weekend so he missed out on the fun. We went down to the Sand Dunes at Little Sahara. The boys had so much fun in the sand. The cutest part of the whole trip was my sisters little boy Rayce, who is 4 years old, took Kyle on a 4 wheeler ride. It was the cutest thing. Night time wasn't always so fun, but thanks to my sister Melissa she helped me stay sane while Miles and Layla were up in the night. Over all it was a fun weekend and the kids had fun, that is the most important.

8 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

How fun! Those kids are so cute together--you're lucky that your sisters have kids close in age to your own.

Gerritt and Melissa said...

You my friend are a very brave woman......I'm so glad you guys had fun!

Michelle said...

What great pictures! I love Kyle and Rayce on the 4 wheeler. Layla still looks so tiny in that swing!

Krystal said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Wish we could have gone. Rayce and kyle are so cute together.

Leslie said...

Wow, what a trooper! Taking all three of them camping without Daddy! Very brave! Glad to see that everyone, including you had a good time.

Tashina said...

You are brave to do that with all your babies and no husband! We just got back from the dunes yesterday, and I would have lost it without my husband! Looks like you guys had fun!

Steve and Rebecca said...

Wow!! I can't believe Rayce can drive!!

Nadia said...

Love the pictures, it looks like you guys had a blast!
and I LOVE your blog background!! So freaking cute. Like so CUTE!!!!