baby
baby
baby
baby

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Layla, Miles and Kyle












Layla had her 2 week doctor visit this last week. She is growing well. She is 6 lbs 14 oz and 20 inches long. She is still a pretty good baby. She has her fussy moments, but what baby doesn't.


Miles had his 15 month doctor visit. He is 22 lbs 4 oz. and 30.71 inches tall. He is only in the 19% for weight, but is doing well.


Kyle had his follow up visit from his surgery. He had his adenoids and tonsils taken out February 3. He has recovered really well from it. He breathes a lot better and has now been sleeping through the night.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that baby!!! I can't wait to squeeze her up! She is perfect... It is weird to see a baby that looks like your boys in bows though...

Amanda said...

They are SO cute!!! I think Layla looks like Steve...but I also see you in there too! Nice work!

Poor Kyle had to have surgery...I am glad to hear it is helping him!

How is life with 3 kids? I'm sure you are doing great!

Jackie said...

oh my goodness!! Layla is absolutely beatiful!! Kyle and Miles are just also incredibly handsome!! Two weeks just isn't coming fast enough! I can't wait to see you guys!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

What a beautiful beautiful family you have, Monica. I can't wait to come up to Utah soon (hopefully) and see little Layla.

Krystal said...

Oh the pictures are so cute. Two boys and a girl. Looks like her brothers love her so much already. She looks a lot like steve though I never really noticed before.

Stephanie said...

Monica and Steve- this is Stephanie (High) DeCremer; I found your blog through Katie (Fey) Meyers; hope you don't mind. Your kids are all SO cute. I especially love those pictures of Layla; I always forget how small they start out!

Steve and Rebecca said...

Congrats Monica!! What a cute little family! I think she looks like Steve. So, how is it with 3 kids??