baby
baby
baby
baby

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Miles










Miles celebrated his first birthday December 1. I can't believe my baby boy is a one year old. He is growing up so fast. He is starting to walk and he climbs on everything. His favorite thing is to climb up the stairs especially when he is running away from me or Steve. He can go up the stairs very well and without ease but he still does not know how to go down the stairs. He tries to go down head first. Kyle and Miles play really well together. They love to wrestle and chase each other. It is so fun and cute to see them interact. Miles has been a wonderful and added blessing to our family and I can't imagine life without him.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

He is such a little man! I love him with all the red frosting all over. How was that to clean up?

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

When was the last time I saw you?? March? I can't believe he is only 1--seems like he was so much older when I saw him. That red dye is crazy--looks like blood!

The Culbertson's said...

I can't believe how big our little babies are getting! A year already I swear they were just born.

Leiann said...

I bet he was FUN to clean up!!! How quickly they grow up!

Cher said...

AWW..your kids are adoreable, and yes the time does go by fast..my little alex is already 6 months..crazy!! I miss ya girl and I hope you have a great christmas with those cute kids:)

Bingham fam said...

Hey thanks for the christmas card. It was very cute. How are you feeling? I hope great!

Nadia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!- I have a strange need for cake all of a sudden...
and those stiches... YIKES